Friday, November 5, 2010

Me

It's so hard for people to understand me. I don't want to hide under bush and pretend that I am like this or lie that. The truth is, if I am to be myself? I will disappoint a lot of people.

I am an artist, and when i say it i mean it. It's so hard to live a life fighting your own mood swings, or having a battle within yourself on wether to live or not. Being an artist is no joke at all. There are so many voices in her head that she herself cannot control at times. This world is too small for her. Artists need something new everyday, but hey, gotta face reality coz reality cannot offer her new things everyday.

Being an artist is a great gift indeed, but it is a heavy responsibility as well. Creativity flows like a river that no dam could stop it. The question is, where does all her creativity go? If she cannot release it, it goes deep in her heart and once her heart is full, its too heavy to carry that it leads to a depression like no other.

An artist's depression is one of a kind and boy is it hard to get out of it. An artist's depression is empty, dark, lonely, confusing & hopeless. It's like being in a black void of space. There seems to be no way out. Crying with no reason at all, going berserk with no idea why, wanting to die just because the world seems so small for her. Lonely even if friends are around, hopeless even if happiness is around, confused even if a clear path is ahead. You see, it's just unexplainable.

So I'm sorry if i have to go to a coffee shop just to do my arts, I'm sorry if i have to buy stuff when I am alone, I'm sorry if i over spend on the little useless things that make me happy, I'm sorry if i keep trying to do new things, I'm sorry if my taste is expensive, I'm sorry if i want to travel and be adventurous, I'm sorry if I keep changing my mind, I'm sorry if i run away from my responsibilities at times, I'm sorry if i keep asking nonsense questions, I'm sorry if i treat you like I love you, I'm sorry if I keep asking for more. I'm just so sorry. I'm trying to live, I'm giving my best not to give up, I'm trying to see life in a better way. I'm trying to get out of this, believe me, I'm trying so so hard.

Please, understand me... I promise, I will try and understand you back.

And oh, by the way? The reason why I'm still alive right now is, because Someone is loving me unconditionally, Who understands me more than i understand myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment