Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Me

I'm lame.
I'm stupid.
I don't listen at all.
I don't know how to live life.
I am very irresponsible.
I corrupt people.
I am not a good influence.
I lie.
I'm not real.
I'm a disappointment.
I don't get things done.
I'll never change.
I'l never understand how to think of others.
I'm selfish.
I'm VERY selfish.
I'm conceited.
I'm lazy.
I'm Incompetent.
I betray people.
I gossip and slander.
I'm way lower that imperfection.
I will never ever be who I am.
I want to fade.
I'll never be a blessing.
I'll never be a good person.
I feel like if i disappear, i less evil will disappear.
I'm vain.
I'm lame.
I'm crappy.
I always make the wrong choices.
I'm insanely fragile.
I'm insanely sensitive.
I have insane mood swings.
I'm a bad peson.
I am not worth to keep.
I sin like crazy.
I've ruined another person's life.
I'll never be the person that i should be.
I am a disgrace as a christian.
I don't deserve to be around people.
I should be a loner.
I should stop talking.
I should stop schooling.
I should stop everything.
I should just disappear.
I should have amnesia.
I don;t deserve to live.
I'm just wasting this life that He gave me.
I am full of regrets.
I am someone that can't be trusted.
I am nothing.
I should just die.
But what can dying do?
Nothing.
So i should just go in my shell.
Away from everything.
I should just keep it all in.
And not burden anyone anymore.
Too much people I've burdened.
I have no more hope.
I'm a hopeless creature.
No one can save me no more.
I have bad choices.
I have bad insights.
I'll never be of help to anybody.
I think I'm even a curse.
I'm a disgrace.
I'm a total failure.
I WILL NEVER BE ME.
I don't deserve my name.
I'm a failure.
I deserve to be in bed.
I don't deserve to talk.
I have no right to talk.
I have no right to smile.
How i wish I'd stop thinking.
Maybe I'm insane.
Maybe I'm crazy.
No body can help me.
I can't even help myself.
I regret everything.
I don't deserve to live.
I just don't.
What am I here for?
When i'm only a burden to everyone.
I've even ruined another person's life.
Why was I ever born.

No comments:

Post a Comment