Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dream List

These are the desires of my heart & I will aim to reach them all! My aim is to reach this in three years time.

1. To cosplay again.
Ever since i was a kid, I've always loved dress up. I wanted to pretend to be someone I am not, I want to be different even for a day. I want to be in someone else's shoes. I wanted to act. I wanted to express. Cosplay is the best way that i found, to be able to do all of these. There's something more into cosplaying :) It about having fun... it's about releasing all the stress you have. It's about running away from your life for a day. :) Cosplay is a beautiful form of art. :) Putting life into fictional characters. Breathing into the pages of manga. :) There's something magical about cosplaying and it's the nearest fairy tale that i could ever get.
2. To Create a series of Children's book/Teenager's book. (Graphical)
I've always dreamt of creating books/mangas. But now I am very fond of digital arts. As much as possible i want to create symbolic graphical books. You know, graphics that don't need words to explain. I want to create a series of books that i could hold with my own hands. Like, Fruits of the Spirit, or God's different names, or the beatitudes, or even the 10 commandments! :D something spiritual at the same time interesting and full of wisdom :)
3. To have my own album.
I love to sing. I love the piano keys. I love music. :) I want to have an album where i would write the songs and use my own vocals. :) I want an album of encouragement. :) I want to design my own cd album! :D arrange it layout it fix it! :D To encourage artists, or inspire them. :) An album for cause.. to feed the hungry artists emotionally :)
4. To create a series of short 3D films & Digital storybooks
It's almost the same with number one though this one is more of animation. I want the same idea but this is more of insights and they're really symbolic and emotional. I want to produce stories that would touch the hearts of people... That would remind them of all the goodness of life. :) I want to make a series, like the fairy tales, my own version. :)
5. To have my own space, to live in a small house or condo on my own.
I've always wanted to have my own space. I love my family, but my way of thinking just doesn't fit house rules anymore. I know i must honor my parents, and with my age right now? I really need to get away from the house to give peace to my parents. :) They've taught me well, and i believe it's time for me to head out and apply all the things that they've taught me. I love them and I am doing this for them as well.. :)
6. To teach :)
I don't know how, where or when... But i want to inspire young adults/ youth. I know i have the passion to speak to them, but i don't exactly know how or why. I just want to encourage and inspire youth especially the artists and musicians :) I know God loves them so much, but do they know that?
7. Be known for my art.
I don't know if this is a selfish thing or what, but God please humble my heart and correct me if I am wrong. I want a stable income and i want people to recognize my art. :) The Shiriel style :) I want it to be something unique, i want to be alive and breathing. :) I want to tell the world that this gift was given by God and God has given them other gifts as well. :)
8. To finish college in a unique way.
I know that God is a God of possibilities. There is nothing that is impossible for Him. I know that right now I am living a normal life... But i know God made me for something different. :) College is a gift from God and i know that it'll be exciting and fun with Him. :) All i need is to trust in Him and stop complaining!! :))
9. Have my digital arts posted in Kangaroo.
I've always loved Kangaroo... I love everything about it and i want to offer my artworks there. I want to offer great works into which people would appreciate them. I want my digital arts to speak through the hearts of the customers of Kangaroo... I want to attain that goal. Artworks that would speak to the hearts of people in a simple gaze... I trust in God. and i will depend on God with this.
10. To be fluent in Japanese and go to Japan!
I've always loved Japan ever since i was a kid. I want to go there and meet japanese people. I want to see the cherry blossoms, the Japanese Zen Garden, the Ukiyo-e artworks, the food, the pastries, the houses.. MMm... just thinking about it excites me :) I don't know how in the world I'll get there... but i want to cosplay there too and wear a kimono! I trust God



Well. That's my list for now. I shall focus on these first. :) God, help me. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment